Monday, October 3, 2005

girl gone great tagged me for this meme:
1. Go into your archives.
2. Find your 23rd post.
3. Find the fifth sentence.
4. Post the text of the sentence along with these instructions.
5. Tag five people to do the same.

I barely have 23 so it is a fairly recent blog where I was typing random things about trying to get away on vacation rather than actually doing those things I needed to do in order to get away on vacation. The 5th line was:

"Is it wrong that I left a number to reach me that I know I will not answer?"

In hindsight I can admit that I did answer the phone but they had caller id!

As for tagging 5 people...

How about:

reverend mother
reverend mommy
rev stacey
jo(e)
and as if he even knows I exist...
rlp

1 comment:

reverendmother said...

Thanks for the tag! I've actually thought about doing this before--looked in my archives, and my 23rd post (as well as all of those immediately around it) consisted of mundane lists of words my daughter was saying at the time. Not very interesting!

But it's so great to have you back!