Thursday, January 26, 2006

Sizing Chart

SO my reward for surviving my post-vacation schedule (the schedule that just keeps on giving by the way) was to order a revgalblogpal shirt.

I ordered the tank that says, "Does this pulpit make my butt look big?" I ordered the xl because I want to exercise in it and I like to be comfy when I exercise.

It's here, but my (d)(d)'s stretch the supposed xl shirt and the logo spreads quite prominently across my chest. Which makes me think maybe my butt is not what I should be worrying about.

4 comments:

Songbird said...

I have the same issue (and cup size), but I like it anyway. It's great for exercising, and I wear it to bed, too.
But the real issue, I think, is that the tank top (and the item of unmentionables, too) are junior sizes.
Just be sure to wash it in cold water!

Songbird said...

Oh, and thanks for the link, I think. I did love your last set of comments!

will smama said...

JUNIOR SIZES! That expains everything... and makes me feel oh so much better.

songbird, I told you I would do my best. I think my high is 13 so I am trying to live vicariously through you.

JWD said...

You are hilarious! I love that shirt, by the way. It's on my wishlist.