Monday, January 16, 2006

The Two's Meme... Because I don't have time for Four's...

Thanks '2' girl

2 names you go by:
1. kj
2. big dog (sigh)

2 parts of your heritage:
1. German
2. New Jersey
One of my favorite comebacks of all time ocurred during lunch in seminary with someone from Texas. We were talking about heritage and how folks from Texas make sure people KNOW they are from Texas – there is a pride/bond there that folks from other states do not have. I said it was similar if you were from NJ. She was incensed and said that no state could be like Texas. She practically screamed across the table, “In Texas we study our state history. If your state does not do that than you do not have the same love for your state. Did YOU study your STATE’s history in SCHOOL?”
I replied, “Um, yes… but we called it American History.”


2 things that scare you:
1. Dark, public entertainment places. You know like those Halloween Horror nights or Disney’s Tower of Terror, etc… - someone could kill you and everyone would just think it was part of the show.
2. Finding coconut in a chocolate that I have vigorously bitten into expecting caramel.

2 of your everyday essentials:

1. diet coke
2. checking on The Boy before I go to bed

2 things you are wearing right now:
1. wristies (the heat is broken in our offices)
2. My casual dress shoes which are so comfy and prove that some things are worth paying for

2 things you want in a relationship (other than real love)
1. Honesty
2. Laughter

2 truths:
1. Grace
2. Women belong in ordained ministry

2 of your favorite hobbies:

1. Pretending I don’t watch tv
2. Blogging

2 things you want really badly:
1. Another child
2. A child for my friend who would be such an amazing Mom

2 places you want to go on vacation:

1. Hawaii
2. Europe with TDH – he’s never been

2 things you want to do before you die:
1. Alaskan cruise
2. D. Min (Doctorate of Ministry)

2 ways that you are stereotypically a chick:

1. I like pedicures although I rarely can justify the expense
2. I like cheesy chick flicks

2 things you are thinking about now:
1. I really should be working
2. Will the change in members on Session really be as sweet as I think it’s going to be?

2 stores you shop at:
1. I am counting the seconds until the new Target opens
2. Walmart (see #1)

No comments: