Friday, February 10, 2006

I Couldn't Resist

I have been such a good little worker bee today (1 more devotional done; 1 sermon almost done) that I decided to have me a post. I have seen this at other places, but I finally took the bait thanks to Gord.


If you were in an orchestra, what instrument would match your personality?
created with QuizFarm.com

French Horn

92%

Oboe

83%

Bassoon

83%

Trumpet

50%

Tuba

42%

trombone

42%

Flute

33%

Viola

33%

Violin

33%

Cello

25%

Clarinet

25%

String Bass

25%

Percussion

17%

If you were in an orchestra, what instrument would match your personality?
created with QuizFarm.com

2 comments:

Quotidian Grace said...

I'm an oboe. That's interesting because Portia played the oboe in middle school. It's a very difficult instrument to learn.

Gannet Girl said...

Well, I'm an oboe. I have no idea what that means, though.