Monday, April 3, 2006

Monday Musings

1) My family has left. It was a fun weekend although one member of my family is the kind you have to laugh at or else you will cry... HINT: Where is the buttah?

2) In the comments for the post below this one there was one about my child's matching cuffs and shirt. Truly this is the last wearing for that shirt - a bit tight, but the pants are big enough to last a bit. Sometimes I forget they have those cuffs and then I put a stiped shirt or something on The Boy. When I go to roll up his cuffs it is a bit startling!

Some of you commented about his fearlessness to the grass. He did get used to it but this picture shows him not quite knowing how to crawl over that pointy stuff.



3)
The Bad News: Our Administrative Assistant quit with no notice on Friday.
The Good News: Our Administrative Assistant quit with no notice on Friday.

5 comments:

Songbird said...

No notice?
At least when my organist quit she gave a *week's* notice...
That outfit is extremely cute. As is that boy.

Sue said...

Oh my. He is such a sweetie! And I love the coordinating ensemble....

juniper68 said...

"one member of my family"
only one? lucky you....


(dont tell them I said that. I'm already known as the intense, serious one)

see-through faith said...

no notice. my oh my!

will smama said...

The no notice... and walking out with newsletters unfinished is not so good, but I had to show the woman how to open up a new document in Word. And I constantly had to check up with her to make sure things got done.

The position was just not the best match for her gifts.