Friday, April 7, 2006

Say What You Will...

Today I am doing the keynote for our local Sunday School Association. I am going without a manuscript and at this point have about 10 minutes where I am not really saying anything - they are expecting 20.... they would probably also like me to have a point. I wouldn't have done it except for the exorbitant fee they are going to bestow upon me. That's right - my dinner will be free.

I think I am on the verge of having to take my dog to the vet... in the pouring rain... with no one else home except the 14 month old.

Is it a sign of bad parenting when at only 14 months your child pushes the remote (we gave him a play one) and yells at the tv because it does not come on? I feel like this is pretty intelligent for him to have made that connection, but unfortunately for him instead of calling mensa his idiot parents give him the remote to the vcr too.

Below is for your amusement. A lot of what it says is also what I have read about myself under the heading of 'ENFJ'. You can say what you will but if you disagree with me you are clearly an idiot... ;)



You Have a Choleric Temperament

You are a person of great enthusiasm - easily excited by many things.
Unsatisfied by the ordinary, you are reaching for an epic, extraordinary life.
You want the best. The best life. The best love. The best reputation.

You posses a sharp and keen intellect. Your mind is your primary weapon.
Strong willed, nothing can keep you down. Your energy can break down any wall.
You're an instantly passionate person - and this passion gives you an intoxicating power over others.

At your worst, you are a narcissist. Full of yourself and even proud of your faults.
Stubborn and opinionated, you know what you think is right. End of discussion.
A bit of a misanthrope, you often see others as weak, ignorant, and inferior.

No comments: