Sunday, April 2, 2006

We Interrupt this Blog for a Very Important Posting...

I have a bunch of thing rattling around in my brain to share with you folks, but instead I have decided to announce that The Boy had his first play date with the Spring sun today and he LOVED it. He wore himself out pushing his walker over hill and dale. He giggled when the breeze blew his hair, he giggled when his hands touched that pointy grass and he giggled when we would run after him and point him back in our direction.

What a day. What a blessed, blessed day.



9 comments:

juniper68 said...

Oh, the sweetie! The sweetie! Such a workout --- and in his little man suit, too!
Glad he's not freaked out by the grass, sometimes they are at that stage, right?

apstraight said...

He is too, too wonderful---
Thank you-

Quotidian Grace said...

AWWWWW--too cute!

cheesehead said...

Love the shirt and matching pants cuffs! Why won't my almost 19 yo wear cute stuff like that? (/kidding)

Pink Shoes said...

What a sweetheart -- great pictures from what sounds like a great day -- I can hardly wait to do the same!

Bad Alice said...

Aww, gee--he's so cute. Mine were scared of grass--I think it's because we had so little in Arizona.They weren't scared of cactus.

will smama said...

Thanks all for your kind words.

I decided to respond in a post.

Songbird said...

Where is my comment? I know I left one. Now you will think I am just a copy-bird for saying he is cute. Darn Blogger!!

Katherine said...

awww! What a cutie!