Thursday, July 6, 2006

Good News!

Two things are making me smile today...

1) For the first time I am going to meet another blogger - someone that I only know up to this point through the revgalblogpals - face to face. So very cool even if my husband made me explain to him twice already how I am positive she is not a kidnapper/serial killer... or even a she. (He doesn't blog much... can you tell?)

2) Our church board gave me permission to lead a group of folks from our church to a volunteer community in Mississippi where a lot of the clean up is still being done. YEAH!!! I have been itching to get down there and get my hands dirty for months and now I have permission to bring other church folks down there with me. More details to come; for now I am just pumped that the dream has become a reality.

YES!

No comments: