Thursday, October 19, 2006

Peaceful Monkey Tree

That is the nickname I have given to a children's show on PBS called It's a Big, Big World. Its main character is a sloth named Snook who frankly sounds a bit like a slightly more mellow version of Spicoli from Fast Times at Ridgemont High.

I really like the show and admittedly have found the link to the closing song which to steal a phrase from my friend, 'gives me peace'. Check it out.

Try to Touch the Sky

Except for the part about me hanging upside down, it really makes a great 'see you later' song.


5 comments:

revabi said...

I like the show and so do my munchkins. So we'll all hang out together, but not necessarially upsidedown.
Thanks for the link to the song.

ppolarbear said...

The things I discover blogging. I'd never heard of this.

juniper68 said...

:)

Songbird said...

Um...so where's the Friday Five you promised me?

Nguyen Quang said...

i love your blog
nhac cho vinaphone

fendi handbags