Thursday, February 22, 2007

Lazy Problem

When I originally signed up to have a blog I made my sign-in name and password short and sweet so that I could quickly type them in as I was commenting around the blog world.

When I created a gmail account for this blog I wanted to use the title of the blog so that is about as long as you can have it and then add to that a password that gmail considered hard to crack and you have quite a bit of typing to do in order to get into that account.

NOW those gmail sign-in/password are how I log in to make a comment and it irritates me to no end.

I should not have to worry about carpal tunnel just to make a fireplacin' comment... I'm just sayin'.

3 comments:

reverendmother said...

Yeah, I'm not a fan either.

Teri said...

mine just leaves me signed in...plus I have "password manager" so it asked me if I wanted it to remember and I was all over that (I'm not at all sure what my password is, actually)...now I don't type at all. it's beautiful. Do you have password manager on your 'puter or with your browser? That might help.

now if only i had a way to make the stupid word verification shorter....

Songbird said...

It's all very irritating, no doubt about it.