Tuesday, April 3, 2007

The Things I Enjoy - Tuesday

It's a busy week for me and for a lot of the folks who so graciously read my blog so I thought I would put up some pictures through the week of things I enjoy so that this blog is an easy read and an easy post.



Truly, ice cream in any form will do but anyone who had the genius of turning Cake Batter into an ice cream flavor and then lets me put whatever I want in it deserves a shout out. Special fun because this advertisement is actually for a store near friends of ours who I wish lived a lot closer than they do.

10 comments:

Pink Shoes said...

I love cake batter ice cream. Love it.

Songbird said...

I'm eating ice cream right this minute. It's my favorite thing in the world. Come visit me, we have Coldstone Creamery!

Teri said...

I too love ice cream. I eat it at every available opportunity. That's why I have to work out so much. LOL!

I have to say, I did wish I could lick the screen. funny!

Listing Straight said...

You know the guy who made it his mission to visit every Starbucks?

We could visit every cold stone.

Seriously.

I wonder if they would sponsor us? We could bless the ice cream....

hipastorzwife2B said...

Ooh me too.
But I think I need to build up a sugar debt first...jelly beans got me.

ppb said...

cake batter ice cream? for real? wow. I actually live in a twon with 2 cold stones, but I've never been. Must try.

T said...

Now I want ColdStone! At seminary, my friends and I used to take study breaks quite often to ColdStone. My friend L calls it ColdStone Coronary because it is so good yet so bad for us. I wish we all could share in some ColdStone together RIGHT NOW!

will smama said...

Oooh, ppb be careful. Both your waistline and your wallet will never be the same.

And yes t, even with a cold front moving in I am up for it.

Let's go!

lorna (see through faith) said...

laughing at listing straight's suggestion - ... waistlines and wallets be damned .. oops!

Mary Beth said...

I went there (To Coldstone. First time ever.) for my birthday dessert this week (not in Lawrenceville or whereever, here where I live!)

IT ROCKS. I moaned when I took my first bite...DH was so embarrassed I thought he was going to run out of the place.

Founder's Favorite. YUM.