Sunday, July 1, 2007

Today's Sermon Ending

Most of us have experienced dark hours where our friends are the ones giving us light to help get us out. It’s good to be loved. God created us to be loved. There’s nothing to compare with loving and being loved. And God is the source of love.

Sometimes family and friends let us down.
God's love endures forever.

Oh, how He loves you and me,
Oh, how He loves you and me.
He gave His life, what more could He give;
Oh, how He loves you, Oh, how He loves me, ...
Oh how He loves you and me.


In the name of the Father, Son and the Holy Spirit. Amen.

10 comments:

Lorna said...

Amen

Songbird said...

And Amen.

Listing Straight said...

You are loved and are loveable.
]*

St. Casserole said...

I'm with you in this.

will smama said...

thanks st. c

cheesehead said...

(o)

Tatusko Family said...

We love you!

Preacher Mom said...

The words were powerful when I first read them. They are even more so now. Praying for your strength, protection, and wisdom in all of this.

ppb said...

What a powerful ending.

Lorna (see through faith) said...

what PM said

we love you sis