- Today I came home from work to a clean house. Thank you domestic goddess!
- The Boy (age 2 and 1/2) instead of saying 'yogurt' says 'megurt'.
- My completed (and correct) tattoo design (see below but close the circle on the middle letter).
- Yesterday I took two naps.
- The decision to make this a more consistent feature of this blog.
- A sense of humor.
I've been thinking about the upcoming Big Family Event in the beginning of September and although a lot of friends and family already know of our separation there is a segment of the family that does not.
You know the types that bring out the worst in you because you only see them every other Big Family Event but their child of the same age is currently the top engineer at NASA and the younger one has just about wrapped up their innovative plan for feeding the children of Africa. They aren't evil, but you also don't really care about how much mission work needs to be done in Nepal or care that they climbed Mt. Everest since they were down there anyway.
It is these folks that don't know and who I am currently trying to figure out how to answer the question: "I see The Boy, but where is TDH?"
So far I have:
Aliens. It was awful.
I shot him.
He had his NASCAR time trial today.
What say you?