Monday, September 10, 2007

1,000 Words


The wedding is really not for me to blog about as I was just a supporting character but I found these pictures posted and decided since my sister is going to Italy and won't KNOW that I poached a picture (or two), nor can you really see her face and know who she is, that it was okay for me to show you these two pics.
On the left The Boy gives a shy wave to the congregation and then bravely walked his Gram up to her seat. He sat through the entire ceremony and I only heard the occasional little voice saying, "Mommy" and "boat!"


Yes, that's me in the standard blogger pose without even trying!

10 comments:

ppb said...

I love the picture of you and your son!

Sue said...

I'm dyin' from the tuxedo cuteness here...

Kathryn said...

heaven :-)

Listing Straight said...

I'd crop out that other couple (who are they?), because they are just interfering in your wonderfulness.

esperanza said...

The Boy-in-tux cuteness (front and back view) is...well, very cute. Welcome back, and thanks for sharing the pictures.

Rev Kim said...

He is the cutest!

LadyBurg said...

The cuteness is overwhelming. Could he be any sweeter? I think no.

I like the "standard" blogger picture. You two look good together.

cheesehead said...

I'm plotzing--plotzing, I tell you--from teh cuteness.

Gord said...

SAy I have daughters who would match his cuteness to a tee. ANyone for cross-border match-ups? HE could have his choice of older or younger than him...

Quotidian Grace said...

Nothing cuter than a little boy in a tux! Just adorable.