Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Happy Thanksgiving

For four years now this day has been a hard one - 4 years ago tomorrow was the hardest day of my life. The only way to get through it is just to keep myself busy, which I did.

Newsletter is done.
Bulletin is done.
Sermon is done and preached.
I checked in with a couple of returned college students.
And because the weather was so nice I cleaned out the garden (TDH's garden) and two of our flower beds.

In even MORE fun news I received a text message from my b-i-l telling me to bring play clothes and a football tomorrow to Thanksgiving.

Friends, life is good.

Happy Thanksgiving!

6 comments:

Sue said...

Happy Thanksgiving WS.

]*

Presbyfruit said...

Happy Thanksgiving! Hope the busy-ness is helping.

Kathryn said...

Much love and alot of thankfulness for your courage in so many hard situations.
Happy Thanksgiving, Will Smama ]*

St. Casserole said...

Life IS good. HT to you, too.

more cows than people said...

happy thanksgiving, ws!

Identity Mixed said...

I was thinking of you that day. :(