Monday, November 19, 2007

Rejoice in the Lord Always...

This was the theme of my sermon yesterday morning and in light of recent grumpiness I thought I should take my own advice. Right now I am rejoicing in:

- a new spinning class I am hoping to make it to by 9.

- the seminary intern we have who is preaching this Sunday - YEAH!

- America's Most Smartest Model - simply the best shit tv... EVER!

- a long snuggle with The Boy this morning which seems to have made us both feel better.

- a good 'come-down-off-the-ledge' conversation I had with a friend of mine while our kids played

Now onto another day of rowing.

Peace.

10 comments:

cheesehead said...

Row, row, row...

]*

Kathryn said...

Wish we could get an outboard motor to you...but here are some hugs and prayers for the week instead

Songbird said...

Gently down the stream...

Listing Straight said...

“Propel, propel, propel your craft softly down liquid solution. Ecstatically, ecstatically, ecstatically ecstatically, existence is simply illusion.”


Mister Rogers

more cows than people said...

the snuggle sounds especially worthy of rejoicing.

IdentityMixed said...

America's Most Smartest Model. That's what I watch now that Bret Michaels' dating show has ended.

Old episodes of Cops also helps you feel good about your life.

Wyldth1ng said...

Happy for you.

Susie/Nueva Cantora said...

Can I say how impressed I am that in the midst of crapola, you're excited about spinning class? You so rock.

Althea N. Agape said...

Spinning class, eh? somehow the old song comes to mind

"weave, weave, weave me the sunshine, out of the falling rain. Weave me the hope for a new tomorrow and fill my cup again"

praying that the hope is there and the cup is full.

Sue said...

]*