We are right in the middle of a move--only twenty minutes away, but we're still a mix of busy, excited, nervous and surprisingly full of grief about what we're leaving, for me at least. So this week's Friday Five asks about your experience of the marvels and madness of moving...
1. How many times have you moved? When was the last time?
2. What do you love and hate about moving?
3. Do you do it yourself or hire movers?
4. Advice for surviving and thriving during a move?
5. Are you in the middle of any inner moves, if not outer ones?
Bonus: Share a piece of music/poetry/film/book that expresses something about what moving means to you.