Sunday, May 18, 2008

Where Ya Been?

Hey. Sorry I went AWOL for a bit. My Mom had some health issues and my plate was just a bit too full. This week I have taken time off in order to commence Potty Training Boot Camp because he can do it, we have all just been a bit lazy and not taken that underwear step.

Today... I used the last. diaper. on. the. planet.
You know... except for night-nights. :)

And that, for ALL of your sakes, will be my last mention of potty training....

Gotta post brewing. Stay tuned!

11 comments:

Jane Ellen+ said...

We called them "night-night pants," so as to emphasize the total withdrawal of the D-word from our universe.

Good luck with Boot Camp!

dust bunny said...

Potty Training is HUGE.....hope it goes smoothly! :)

God_Guurrlll said...

then he can wear his big boy pants. Good luck!

Songbird said...

I don't know
but I've been told
Potty trainings for
three year olds
sound off...

Rev Nancy Fitz said...

I feel for you as you go thru 'boot camp'. I once shut myself and my 3-yearold son in the bathroom for half a day as we tried another tack for potty training. I was convinced he'd be scarred for life. He isn't, I may be. Now, so many years later, he has no memory of it, I DO! So, please be gentle on yourself.

esperanza said...

Blessings for the boot camp. And good to have you back.

DogBlogger said...

Good to hear from you again.

Kathryn said...

Hope your mum has fully recovered...and thinking of you with Boot Camp. My boys were easier than their sister, so let's hope The Boy is a natural :-)

peripateticpolarbear said...

Hey, I hope everything comes out okay in potty training bootcamp.

Ruby said...

Woohoo! Big boy pants are all the rage.
Congratulations to both of you.
And good luck.

mid-life rookie said...

Best of luck with this endeavor. We made a road trip soon after we started potty training. We referred to that trip as Dairy Queens across Texas. Thank goodness for boy parts and sliding van doors.

Hope your mom is well now.