Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Late, Brief Meme

This is late and so it shall also be brief...

What was I doing ten years ago:
Recovering from my first year of seminary and gearing up for Summer Hebrew.

Five things on today's "to do" list
Bulletin/Worship planning
Gym
Haircut
3 Team Meetings
Margarita with a friend

Things I'd do if I was a billionaire:
Get some friends and family out of debt and then work with one medical research group to attempt to knock out at least one of the Big ones, probably MS.

Three bad habits:
Chewing on the fingers
Taking things too personally (getting better at this)
Being too hard on myself


Five places I've lived:
Jersey shore
Florida coast
Florida innards
seminary
here

Five jobs I've had:
dish washer
cook
delivery driver
Youth Director
here

The five people I am going to tag are:
Not gonna... it's just too late.

7 comments:

cheesehead said...

Hooray for the margarita, eh?

Sue said...

"Summer Hebrew" *shudders*

Yay on the MS cure!

St. Casserole said...

This "being too hard on myself" is a rampant thingie for clergy and others.

We need a vaccine against it.

ElastiGirl said...

Kamikaze Hebrew?! You've gotta be glad that's behind you - or, well, below most of you...

God_Guurrlll said...

ooohhh hebrew, i took mine as an intensive course over the winter months.

Gracebythesea said...

What?? Hebrew while drinking margaritas?? That's how I got through it.

pastor to be said...

It seems margaritas are the drink of choice for female clergy. they are often the drink I share with my clergygal pals!