Thursday, June 26, 2008

MS Bike Ride 2008

Please help fight MS!!!"

Once again I am putting my legs, lungs and psyche to the test by hitting the bike for over 50 miles in the middle of July. Most of you know someone who has been diagnosed with MS and it is my hope to help find a cure so that these loved ones no longer have to live with the symptoms and exacerbations that take them away from living the lives they want to live.

Please click on the link above and it will take you to my page where you can donate electronically or email me and I will tell you how to snail mail donations with checks made out to: National MS Society. preacherbloggerprocrastinator(at)gmail(dot)com


THANKS!!!

4 comments:

Mary Beth said...

Go, WS! Woot!

Lauralew said...

Thanks, WS. My dad has MS and I tell you that this disease had a HUGE impact not only on his life, but on the lives of his wife and children. Anyone who works as hard as you do to eradicate this malady is tops in my book!

Auntie Knickers said...

Thanks for giving me this opportunity. My brother has MS and so do two cousins, an aunt, and an uncle who died from its complications. Since the latter's diagnosis in 1961, there has been a lot of progress, but more is still needed. Ride on!

mibi52 said...

Thank you, from this woman with MS!