1) How do you amuse yourself when road construction blocks your travel?
First, by calming myself down. If the traffic is VERY stopped then I have actually gotten out and hung out with the other folks that ventured out of their cars. If stop and go then I try to figure out the next available option around the traffic.
2) Have you ever locked yourself out of your house? (And do you keep an extra key somewhere, just in case?)
Yes. Right now I have people with extra keys but I really should put one around the house somewhere.
3) Have you ever cleared a hurdle? (And if you haven't flown over a material hurdle, feel free to take this one metaphorically.)
Please. I am the Queen of Hurdles - literally and metaphorically... okay, mainly metaphorically. My advice?
Just. Keep. Rowing.
4) What's your approach to a mental block?
I go on walk about or find a friend to chat with either on the computer or otherwise. A shower sometimes works too.
5) Suggest a caption for the picture above...
"So.... that Hands Across America thing.... that's still going on, right? 'Cause I'm starting to feel weird."