What?! Two posts in two days?! Sign of the apocalypse?
No, just a sign that I am not preaching this Sunday.
1. Grocery shopping--love it or hate it?
When the ex left I often figured the grocery store was the most likely place folks would finally see me crack, thumb in mouth, crouched in the fetal position by the meat counter.
2. Who is the primary food shopper in your household?
Have I mentioned I hate it? I am wondering which grandparent is going to take over that role since my Mom hates it too and my Dad tends to freelance (read: buy only cheap stuff) a bit too much when he goes.
3. Do you have a beloved store like TJ's which is unique to your location or family? No. I live in southcentral PA. We are lucky grocery stores finally have salad bars. There is a Wegman's nearby that is fun, but still... even with a coffee shop and the now permissable sale of alcohol, it is still a grocery store. And as dicussed above, I hate them.
4. How about a farmer's market, or CSA share, as we move into summer? Or do you grow your own fruits/veggies/herbs?
I did my best to keep the local farmer's market going but alas poor management was its undoing. Once we move, I will locate the local fresh stuff.
5. What's the favorite thing you buy at the grocery store?
The last thing... because that means I can leave.