Thursday, June 24, 2010

Yes. That.

Silent commented on the last post in part saying: I've just been listening to a book on CD where fireflies are an image of how God can do the impossible. When this character, who grew up in a firefly-less place, learns that fireflies are real, he says, "If fireflies are real, God can do anything." (or something to that effect).

Lately I have been experiencing a lot of how God can do the impossible. As if being Called to be Head of Staff as a recently divorced, woman under 40 wasn't enough there have been some other incredible blessings and joys I have found along the way. One of the most important is renewed connections to friends who are incredibly important to me.

I have found colleagues who encourage me.
I have found renewed friendships that inspire me.
I have redefined a few relationships that challenge me.... in a good way.

The biggest challenge was getting me and my bullheadedness out of the way, and God can even do that. God can do the impossible.

And furthermore....
God is good.

5 comments:

Jules said...

All the time.

Jill said...

I'm so glad you are back to blogging on a regular basis.

Kathrynzj said...

Thank you, Jill.

Songbird said...

All the time, God is good.

Beach Walkin said...

God is good... all the time!