Friday, July 9, 2010

RevGalBlogPals Friday Five: Forgetful Jones Edition

As posted by Songbird:


a) What's the last thing you forgot?
Ummmmm.... the answer to this question.

e) How do you keep track of appointments?
Calendar, calendar, calendar - and I keep track of them on a big one supplied by my denomination that shows the whole month. I tried to do one on my phone and it is just too small. I like to look at a month at a time.

i) Do you keep a running grocery list?
Yes. And the rule in our household is of 3 - meaning if you are standing there about to get to the store and you hit 3 items needed, it's time to write them down.

o) When forced to improvise by circumstances, do you enjoy it or panic?
Somewhere in between. I like a good plan, but I have confidence in my abilities to improvise.

u) What's a memory you hope you will never forget?
The joyful tears when my son arrived in the delivery room, sleeping overnight the first time in our new house, fireworks.

4 comments:

river song said...

Your a) was the same as mine and... fireworks!!! who can forget them? Clearly I did not forget to come over here and check your answers--thanks for playing!

Jules said...

We have that same rule of three in our house. Three things from the store is a list. Don't tell me; write it down.

RevDrKate said...

Liked a, and u a LOT!

Songbird said...

I like u a lot, too. But what are these lists of which you speak?