This Friday Five will post while I'm at the beach which for me is more than a vacation destination, it is a trip home. I have found it quite easy to wax nostalgic about the places I used to live (well, except for one) and have begun to wonder what it is I like about the place I'm living now? For instance I sure do love the beach, but this picture was taken about 30 minutes away from my house - not too shabby!
And so I ask you to please name five things you like about where you are living now... and as your bonus - 1 thing you don't like.
1) I have established a good support system with great friends, colleagues and my Mom living here.
2) Good school system with most of the amenities.
3) 4 seasons - after 10 years in Florida, I SO appreciate that.
4) You can see the sky. That is something you might not appreciate until you don't have it.
5) With relative ease you can make your way to other places, which is a weird thing to say in a post that is supposed to be about what I like about where I am.
Bonus: Too. Far. From. Ocean.