Friday, April 1, 2011

RevGalBlogPal Friday Five: Quick Pick Edition

Greetings all!

We're in the midst of 'it' and I'm hoping that it is not just me who is starting to get a bit overwhelmed. So for today I am asking for five quick picks of things that are good in your life. And as a bonus, 1 pick for a thing you could do without.
If you want to describe them? Great.
If not? That's fine too.

Good in my life:
  1. Tax return
  2. the @BronxZooCobra feed (totally cracked me up)
  3. morning coffee that I wisely did not give up for Lent
  4. Jesus
  5. Peeps
Thing I could do without: love handles (not that I am actively doing anything to be rid of them, but if they would just go away of their own accord, I could be okay with that.)

How about you, what are your quick picks?

10 comments:

Songbird said...

I was a little worried someone had walked off with that cobra, because #1 Son went to the zoo around the same time...

altar ego said...

I don't tweet so I missed that laugh line, but I heard that it was great. Thanks for a fun play, and enjoy those peeps!

Coasting Anon said...

I love peeps.



And cereal.

angela said...

Peeps! My daughter Ella's favorite. She wanted to know why the peeps were on the computer...I've been a real bad mom and thrown away her peeps the other day.

totallly lost on the cobra. Could not give up coffee either.

Any way I could give up children for Lent?

revhipchick said...

love your list! that snake is a very funny fellow!

Sally said...

:-) with you on the coffee!

revkjarla said...

peeps? really? xoxo

Wendy said...

ahhh... enjoying a cup of coffee right now! (Should have been on my list.)

Purple said...

Wise woman on the caffeine choice.

Brittany said...

The cobra feed was a great giggle during the week. And Peeps! Have you tried the chocolate covered one's yet? Can't decide if I love them or hate them.